The Uvex Quatro Pro features double in-mould technology, a lower rear section for greater coverage and bracket to mount a helmet cam. Even safer, even nicer! The uvex quatro pro is our brand-new topmodel - and it's a fantastic one!
The brand new all-mountain top model! uvex quatro pro imparts a strong feeling of safety thanks to its outstanding features. The double inmould construction is more enduring and more impact-resistant, which provides the highest safety in biking.
17 integrated ventilation channels ensure excellent airing, while the brand new anatomic IAS sizing system adapts to any head shape perfectly. Furthermore, the cross visor can be easily adjusted to the trail’s slope – This guarantees distraction-free vision.
Uvex quattro pro also catches your eye immediately – It’s different: The color division of the cross shield, the spoiler and the double inmould area stands out fantastically from the core element of the helmet. That is why uvex quattro pro builds up a fascinating suspension between its colors, which is parallel with the aerodynamic and flat-compact design. The helmet has an integrated adaptor for a camera.
Available in size: 52-57
- Double in-mould technology, the EPS is injected into an impact resistant polycarbonate shell. This creates a light very stable construction.
- The anatomic IAS fitting system features height and width adjustability, along with maximum comfort and ventilation.
- The multistep, anatomically shaped Uvex monomatic comfort closure is easy to adjust with one hand.
- Fast Adapting System. The FAS strap can be easily and continuously adapted to your own head. The helmet stays firmly on your head at all times and the strap is always in the best position.
- 17 ventilation channels
- Includes spoiler
- Adjustable visor
- Includes camera bracket
- Includes Lupine piko light bracket
- TUV GS