New exciting opportunities have arisen for new members of staff to work within our expanding team.
The UK Electric Bike Company has positioned themselves as Europe's leading eBike specialists with the largest electric bike showroom in the UK & state of the art workshops.
Concentrating on high end bikes ranging up to around £13,000 we attract a certain type of clientele and an offering of different styles of bikes from Road to Downhill makes sure we have a bike for everyone. The exciting new positions are part of ongoing expansion at our sales & distribution centre in Farnham, Surrey.
We require a front of house sales assistant to assist to join our team both, face to face with clients and via telephone-
Sales duties include:
- working with new sales prospects including talking through electric bikes with customers & fully explaining the products on offer
- listening to client's requirements & riding styles and working through the range
- find the best fitting models based on the customer's specific needs
- bike sizing and parts & accessories selection
- following up on prospects via both email and telephone
- assigning new orders into our sales platform and allocating stock/workshop jobs accordingly
- processing payments for new orders
- assisting with warehouse booking on / packing new bike builds & small parts orders
In all a mixed role and an exciting opportunity to work within the leading electric bike sales & distribution center.
- sales experience skills are required
- must be able to work in closely in a small team and communicate well with other departments
- should be proficient in basic computing be confident to communicate directly with clients via telephone, email & face to face
- must be willing to fully learn, understand and be passionate about the products on offer
- should be well presented to deal with clients first hand
- keen, reliable & willing to take on further tasks & opportunities
- must be organised including good note taking and following up on prospects
- cycle sales/mechanic experience
- ideally some experience of web design/data input
- the ability to create/edit videos for online marketing
- create social media content for publishing
- staff discounts on parts and bikes across a mix of manufacturers
- on site training and off site training dependant on experience
- free car parking, free bike parking
- opportunity to ride the latest equipment on in house club rides
- full use of workshop facilities for personal bike use out of hours
FOR IMMEDIATE START / Competitive Salary Negotiable Based On Experience.
How to apply?
Are you ready to become part of the fastest growing sector in the cycling market?
Apply by clicking the 'Apply Now' button below. Applications close on 31st March 2019
Once you have applied, leave it with us and we will be in touch to discuss further if required.