Heat sink cooling system:
The high brightness LEDs will heat up the light body while working. An efficient cooling system increases runtime and the brightness of the LED from 15%-30%. To reduce the heat generated by the LEDs the X-power 2500 & 1800 are designed with aluminium alloy bodies and equiped with an air venting cooling system.
Over heating protection system:
When the bicycle light is running without adequate airflow, the protction device will automatically start to dim the light to standard brightness mode, it will reduce the heat of the light and ensure the LEDs will not be damaged due to over heating.
- 4 Cree XM-L (U2) LEDS
- CNC aluminium alloy body
- 7 modes:
- Over drive - 1800 lumens, 1 hour 40 mins run time
- High - 1200 lumens, 2 hours 30 mins runtime
- Standard - 850 lumens, 3 hours 40 mins runtime
- Low - 400 lumens, 8 hours runtime
- Flashing - 6 hours 30 mins runtime
- Strobe - 6 hours 30 mins runtime
- SOS - 6 hours 30 mins runtime
- Quick release handlebar bracket
- Quick release helmet mount
- Mode indicator
- The headlight features a low battery indicator
- The battery features an incremental power gauge for accurate power readings
- Precision optical lens
- The set includes a remote switch, this allows you to scroll through the lighting modes via the button on the handlebar, this means there is now no need to take your hands off the bar during riding.
- Includes battery extension cable which allows the battery to be mounted on the bike, helmet or carried in the backpack.
- Smart charger
- Magic tape band mounting straps for the battery
- The LEDs are mounted on copper plated LED boards to increase the heat transfer rate and enhance the lights performance
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery (7.4V / 5200mAh)
- Charging and fully charged indicator
- Auto turn on or off indicator
- The battery can be used as a rear light with static and flashing modes
- The battery has a USB power out port, so you can charge or power other items from it via USB connection.
- Light body 136g
- Battery case 290g
- Charge time - 5 hours