New exciting opportunities have arisen for new members of staff to work within our expanding team as bike sales specialists and workshop technicians.
The UK Electric Bike Company has positioned themselves as Europe's leading eBike specialists with the largest electric bike showroom in the UK & state of the art workshops.
Concentrating on high end bikes ranging up to around £13,000 we attract a certain type of clientèle and an offering of different styles of bikes from Road to Downhill makes sure we have a bike for everyone. The exciting new positions are part of ongoing expansion at our sales & distribution centre in Farnham, Surrey.
We require a front of house sales assistant to assist in our team both face to face with clients and via telephone-
Sales duties include:
- working with new sales prospects including talking through electric bikes with customers & fully explaining the products on offer
- listening to client's requirements & riding styles and working through the range
- find the best fitting models based on the customer's specific needs
- bike sizing and parts & accessories selection
- assisting with warehouse booking on / packing new bike builds & small parts orders
We require a new mechanic to work within our state of the art workshops. Assisting the senior technician in all areas of the workshop-
Mechanic duties include:
- assisting senior technician with new bike builds
- pre-delivery inspections and servicing
- fitting of selected upgrades or any modifications each customer may require
- inspecting / replacing any warranty work as required
- picking and packing small parts orders / prepping & booking on new bike builds
Both roles offer / require the following
Both of the above positions can be split or combined, depending on the applicant's experience and skills. In all a mixed role and an exciting opportunity to work within the leading electric bike sales & distribution center.
- should be proficient in basic computing be confident to communicate directly with clients via telephone, email & face to face
- must be willing to fully learn, understand and be passionate about the products on offer
- should be well presented to deal with clients first hand
- keen, reliable & willing to take on further tasks & opportunities
Cycle mechanic experience preferred but not essential. Further training can be provided.
- staff discounts on parts and bikes across a mix of manufacturers
- on site training and off site training dependant on experience
- free car parking, free bike parking
- opportunity to ride the latest equipment on in house club rides
- full use of workshop facilities for personal bike use out of hours
FOR IMMEDIATE START