SRAM UDH Universal Derailleur Hanger
This product is restricted to 'Our bike customers'.
The SRAM Universal Derailleur Hanger (UDH) is a replacement derailleur gear hanger that's compatible with any frame that uses the SRAM UDH standard.
Consolidating thousands of hanger options across the industry, it protects your derailleur against chain jams by pivoting back and out of the way, and slips slightly when encountering impacts. It improves shifting performance, guarantees better alignment, and works with all drivetrains. Plus, if you ever need replacement, it will be available everywhere. The UDH. One hard-working hanger.
- The Universal Derailleur Hanger – or UDH – consolidates thousands of mountain bike derailleur standards.
- It offers unparalleled derailleur protection. And perfect alignment. Guaranteed.
- The UDH is designed to rotate rearward in the event of impact and features the ability to “re-rail” the chain back onto the small cog.
- The UDH works with all commercially available MTB and E-MTB drivetrains from Shimano to Box to Sunrace.
- Compatible with any frame that uses the SRAM UDH standard.
Please Note: This product is only available to customers who purchased their bike direct from us. This part is held in stock and is available to our customers for a quick and convenient solution. We do not supply this product to those who have bought their bikes from others.
To find out more why we don't supply parts or provide support for bikes not purchased from us please read the appropriate question on our F.A.Q page here.
The ADD TO CART button will appear to pre-approved customers when logged in. If this doesn't appear and you purchased your bike direct from us please email us with a copy of your bike purchase receipt & we will add you to our approved customer list.