SHIMANO's BL-MT500 brake lever delivers high-powered mountain biking SERVO WAVE performance, and I-spec II compatibility.
- Easy to use hinged design brake lever gives you plenty of power at your finger tips
- Short stroke Servo-Wave mechanism for quick pad engagement and more power for aggressive riding
- An increase in pad clearance at the calliper has enabled Shimano to use their proven Servo Wave technology. As the brake lever is pulled a cam linkage enables rapid pad to rotor engagement, at the point of contact the cam moves across multiplying the leverage ratio and increasing the stopping power
- Adjustable free stroke enables you to fine tune the amount of lever pull before pad and rotor engagement
- Opening clamp band design with hinge for easy Installation and removal
- I-spec-II compatible
- Lever reach adjustment
- Alloy brake lever for secure and dependable braking
- For use with mineral oil only
There are no reviews for this product.