- For 14 days your bike is covered for accidental damage and theft, whether at your home or away.
- You are covered in the United Kingdom only.
- There is no payment required as this is offered free on all new bikes.
- Please check your policy schedule for your cover start and end date.
- Your policy will not automatically renew. You will have the option to purchase a full policy during your 14 days insurance cover. You will be sent an email regarding this.
- In the event you need to make a valid claim on your free policy, you will not be charged an excess fee.
Your free policy will expire after 14 days (no cancellation required). You will be given the option to upgrade to a full policy during and after your 14 days free insurance cover period.
- You'll need to lock your bike to an immovable object if you leave your bike unattended when 'away from home'.
- The lock has to be approved by Sold Secure.
- The Sold Secure rating required will depend on the 'as new' replacement value of the bike.
Find out more information on our full locking requirements here.
- You will be given a log in for your account via email.
- Sign into your account here.
- Click 'MANAGE POLICY'
- Click on ‘'MAKE A CLAIM’
- Fill in the claim form.
Alternatively contact the Bikmo Claims Team on 01244 470 337 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you decide that this policy does not meet your requirements, you can cancel this policy by contacting Bikmo using the details below.
Please note that the insurer will decline any claims after the policy is cancelled.
Call Bikmo: 01244 470 337
Email Bikmo: email@example.com
Our aim is always to provide leading insurance products, and excellent service at all times. If you have any questions about your policy or wish to complain, you should in the first instance contact Bikmo at:
1 Minerva Court
or by telephone on +44 (0)1244 470337
or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more details about our complaints procedure, including your rights to take your case to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS), please refer to the policy wording.
- Disclaimer: This website page is only summary information and you must refer to the policy wording for your full cover details.
- Non-advised disclaimer: This policy sale is non-advised and you should ensure that this policy will meet your demands and needs.
- The 14-day free insurance policy is designed to meet the demands and needs of individuals who cycle for pleasure, sport, leisure or commuting with a new bike.
- You are aged 18 or over
- The broker of this insurance cover is Bikmo Limited, authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority ref: 745230. Based at 1 Minerva Court, Minerva Avenue, Chester, CH1 4QT, Companies House no. 09149847.
- This insurance is manufactured and underwritten by Hiscox Underwriting Ltd for and on behalf of Hiscox Insurance Company Limited. Hiscox Underwriting Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority ref: 308922. Hiscox Underwriting Ltd are based at 22 Bishopsgate, London, United Kingdom, EC2N 4BQ under Companies House no. 02372789. Hiscox Insurance Company Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority ref: ref: 113849. Hiscox Insurance Company Limited are based at 22 Bishopsgate, London, United Kingdom, EC2N 4BQ, under Companies House number 00070234
- This insurance is distributed by The UK Electric Bike Company Ltd. The UK Electric Bike Company Ltd is registered at Companies House under 12 Borelli Yard, Farnham, Surrey, England, GU9 7NU, Companies House no. 08775019.
- This insurance contract is subject to the laws in England and Wales.
*Minimum premium £3.73/mo and policy wording applies.