The Shimano EW-SD50 E-Tube Di2 Electric Wire is the perfect OEM fit for easy installation. With 1000mm of length for longer coverage, it's a simple solution with quick delivery.
- The removal of traditional mechanical cables in favour of electrical wires not only eliminates poor shifting caused by contaminates, corrosion and stretching, but provides effortless gear shifts
- E-tube Di2 uses a fully removable individual cable system from the battery indicator junction box enabling fine tuning with the correct cable length to each component for easy and tidy fitment
- EW-SD50 1000mm wires are required to connect the junction (either SM-JC40 external or SM-JC41 internal to the rear mech, front mech, battery and to the handlebar battery indicator junction box
- EW-SD50 individual wires are available in varying lengths, there is no need (or facility) to cut these cables. This cable is 1000mm in length.
- Reliable and secure water resistant connectors
Please Note: This product is only available to customers who purchased their bike direct from us.
Due to production rates or product availability, these items are only available to customers who purchased their bike direct from us for a quick and convenient solution to further support the bikes that we sell. We do not supply these products to those who have bought their bikes from others dealers.
The ADD TO CART button will appear to pre-approved customers when logged in to their account. If this doesn't appear and you purchased your bike directly from us, please email us with a copy of your bike purchase receipt and we’ll be very happy to add you to our approved customer list.