Shimano's updated DEORE M6000 rear derailleur is designed for aggressive trail riding and uses SHIMANO SHADOW RD+ for improved chain stability and retention.
Shadow RD Plus uses a chain stabilising switch that when on will reduce chain bounce in rough terrain. Shimano's new Direct Mount Rear Derailleur system gives more space around the rear frame dropout resulting in easier rear wheel removal but also allows frame designers to shorten chain stays, increase axel sizes and move suspension pivots.
- Wide link Shadow design Dyna-Sys 10-speed top normal Deore rear derailleur
- Shadow RD Plus features a super low profile design that reduces the risk of damage from trail side hazards
- Single tension spring prevents contact with the chainstay resulting in a silent ride
- Direct cable routing prevents snagging from any trail side hazards
- Alloy and steel construction leads to lower weight without compromising strength and durability
- Wide link design increases rigidity and service life
- Top normal return spring lends to incredibly intuitive operation when combined with Rapidfire shifters
- Large 11 tooth pulleys are used for longer life
- Two fluorine-coated link bushings for low-friction operation
- Dyna-Sys HG-X 10-speed compatible only
- Compatible with 42T low sprocket
- Cage: Medium