Shimano's Deore XT RD-M786 Shadow+ Dyna-Sys 10-speed rear derailleur
Delivers reliable and precise shifting with a stiff and lightweight open design
Shadow+ uses a chain stabilising switch that when on will reduce chain bounce in rough terrain maintaining more stable drive and shifting. This can be switched off to remove the wheel.
Shimano's new Direct Mount Rear Derailleur system gives more space around the rear frame dropout resulting in easier rear wheel removal but also allows frame designers to shorten chain stays, increase axel sizes and move suspension pivots.
- Direct Mount gives a simpler, cleaner look
- Shadow+ features a super low profile design that reduces the risk of damage from trail side hazards
- Direct cable routing prevents snagging from any trail side hazards
- All-alloy construction leads to lower weight without compromising strength and durability
- Four fluorine-coated link pin bushings make this one of the slickest shifting derailleurs on the trails
- High rigidity wide outer link braces the pulley body to increase pivot joint rigidity resulting in a crisp shift
- Strong return spring for a positive shifting feel
- Durable sealed bearing pulleys
- 41T capacity SGS cage