Thule's very own clip on pannier rack. The Pack'n Pedal touring rack neatly clips onto most bike swing arms for a quick and convenient solution.
- Robust, oversized aluminium construction keeps your load stable over rough terrain
- Can be fitted or removed in minutes but to prevent theft the ratchet straps can only be loosened by using the included key
- Designed to work perfectly with Thule Blade Helix equipped panniers but by adding Thule side frames (THS100017) these will accommodate almost any pannier
- Deck can be removed for cleaning or replaced with a separately available Sport deck
- Rated to 25 kg load capacity even for off road use
- Covered by Thule's usual 5 year warranty
- Weight 990 grams
It is, I must say, absolutely SMASHING though tricky to put together ! :)
Any chance the directors of Thule could be informed of my existance: that it was my innovation ? LoloL. I'm in my 60s now, but this is what I looked like when I designed this bike rack. I'm not too old to ride my bike tho as yet !