Thule's very own clip on pannier rack. The Pack'n Pedal touring rack neatly clips onto most bike swing arms for a quick and convenient solution.
Patented, durable and versatile strap mounted rack that fits the front or rear of virtually any bicycle and is perfect for bike packing, touring or commuting.
No rack mounts, no problem: mounts to the rear seat stays or front forks using super strong ratcheting straps to turn even your full suspension trail bike into an adventure tourer.
- Robust, oversized aluminium construction keeps your load stable over rough terrain
- Can be fitted or removed in minutes but to prevent theft the ratchet straps can only be loosened by using the included key
- Designed to work perfectly with Thule Blade Helix equipped panniers but by adding Thule side frames (THS100017) these will accommodate almost any pannier
- Deck can be removed for cleaning or replaced with a separately available Sport deck
- Rated to 25 kg load capacity even for off road use
- Covered by Thule's usual 5 year warranty
- Weight 990 grams
It is, I must say, absolutely SMASHING though tricky to put together ! :)
Any chance the directors of Thule could be informed of my existance: that it was my innovation ? LoloL. I'm in my 60s now, but this is what I looked like when I designed this bike rack. I'm not too old to ride my bike tho as yet !