Shimano Deore XT SM-RT86 160mm
The Shimano Deore XT SM-RT86 160mm 6-Bolt Disc Brake Rotor provides superior braking performance in all conditions. Its 6-bolt construction and 160mm diameter makes it easy to install and offers excellent heat dissipation, giving you reliable braking control.
This is the Shimano SM-RT86, 160mm, 6-bolt Disc Brake Rotor for use on Shimano equipped Bikes.
- Rotor Size: 160mm
- Deore XT grade Ice Tech rotors give excellent performance. Made from a stainless steel / aluminium / Stainless steel, 3-layer sandwich construction that manages heat while riding
- The clad steel / alloy / steel rotor construction allows heat generated from braking to radiate quickly through the aluminium core achieving surface temperature drops of around 50 deg C. When used with Ice Tech pads, surface temperatures can drop from around 400 to 300 deg C, this provides great improvements in performance all round
- Ice Tech rotors achieve long pad life, less noise and less fade due to improved heat dispersion
- 6-bolt mounting system with anti-loosen tightening plate
- Rotor contact surface has been developed for excellent pad clearing and cooling which increases pad performance and life
- Large forged alloy spider supports rotor surface, increasing rigidity and reducing weight
- Mud shedding design rotor blade
Note this is for the 160mm version rotor of which it's part number is: SMRT86S