The Thule Epos Folding 3 bike carrier is the most versatile rack on the market and with a maximum weight limit of 60kg it's perfectly suited to carrying 3 electric bikes, especially on vehicles with unusual design rear access or a rear mounted spare wheel because unlike conventional carriers, there is no rear "hoop" used to attach the bars.
With its unique folding telescopic arms, the Thule Epos towball rack range fits all types of bikes, including "Lowstep", "Easy Entry" or "Step Through" frame styles without a crossbar, without the need to use a false crossbar accessory/attachment. Epos also allows you to load or unload the bikes in any order where traditional carriers would require you to remove the outermost bike(s) first.
The Thule EPOS 3 Bike Folding Towball Bike Carrier offers secure transport for up to 3 electric bikes with a towball hitch. Its folding design and fast mounting system make it easy to set up, and the adjustable wheel holders ensure easy bike positioning. With a 5-year warranty, this carrier is a great choice for reliable transportation of your bikes. Solid and reliable, the Thule EPOS 3 Bike Folding Towball Bike Carrier is your ideal bike rack for 2023, perfect for any type of bike including ebikes. It's brand new, so you know you'll be getting the newest tech to quickly and securely mount your bikes.
Designed to maximise a riders time on their bike by neatly integrating smart solutions which make handling the bikes on and off the rack easier, the Thule Epos 2 Bike Towball Carrier is foldable for transport and can be tilted away from the car with bikes still loaded to access the vehicle boot space. For heavy bikes and/or where users might find it difficult to lift them onto the carrier, Thule also offer an detachable loading ramp (available separately).
- Easily transported - The Thule Epos 3 Bike Towball Carrier has integrated transport wheels and a carry handle to easily move it around when off the vehicle
- Simple boot access - One touch of the foot pedal and the whole rack, bikes included, can be rotated away from the vehicle to access the boot space.
- Quick mounting - The self-stabilising coupling quickly and easily attaches the bike carrier to the towbar.
- Fully folding - The whole rack folds in half, making fitting and removing the rack much more manageable as well as taking up less room in storage.
- Made for eMTB - The Thule Epos range is deigned with extra-long wheelbase bikes in mind, fitting bikes up to 1350mm in length.
- No bumps - The 25cm gap between bikes minimises the risk of bikes bumping in to each other in transit.
- Compatible with everything - With a 60kg load rating and telescopic floating arms, the Thule Epos can accept any bike, regardless of type or size.
- Maximum number of bikes - 3
- Load Capacity - 60kg
- Single bike maximum weight - 30kg
- Weight - 22.7kg
- Maximum wheel size - 29"
- Maximum tyre width - 3" (4.7" with Thule XXL Fatbike straps)
- Carbon frame compatible - Yes
- Tilt function - Yes
- Fits vehicles with rear mounted spare wheel - Yes
- Rear lights - Yes
- Power connection - 13 Pin
- Rack lockable to vehicle - Yes
- Model - 979200
Thule also make a 2 bike version - Read more about the Thule EPOS 2 Bike Folding Towball Bike Carrier