Take the hassle away from having your new bike setup with tubeless. Add this item to any bike in the basket and we'll do the tubeless conversion here for you in-house!
No one wants a trail-side puncture. Our tubeless sealant prevents this by self sealing punctures up to 6mm wide. You'll not even realise you've had a puncture!
To best fit tubeless specialist tools including a compressor are advised to get the tyre initially inflated and sealed. This can cause tyres to pop off and send sealant all up the wall and half your face, take the hassle away by asking us to install it for you.
It's £49.99, this is for both wheels i.e £25p/tyre. It includes all hardware and your new bike will arrive fully setup with tubeless.
- A latex-based free-flowing liquid tyre sealant optimised for tubeless tyres on Road, Gravel and Mountain Bikes
- Offers maximum puncture protection sealing holes up to 6mm, coating the sidewall like no other
- Does not separate forming lumps inside the tyre – meaning sealant is 100% effective when liquid
- Synthetic latex formula is wheel, tyre and CO2 friendly
- Best suited for Tubeless Ready and UST Setups
Please note: If opting for delivery, the sealant ideally takes a ride to circulate the wheel fully and seal all areas. Every now and again a tyre can arrive flat, this is not a problem, it just means the sealant has not fully circulated where it's been packed and sat in a box in shipping. Simply add some more air, spin the wheel and off you go. It may take a first ride to get the sealant fully circulated.
Next business day UK mainland delivery on parts & accessories
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Parts & accessories ordered with a bike will arrive fitted where possible
WE FIT PARTS
Parts & accessories dispatched same day if ordered before 1pm
SAME DAY DISPATCH
We deliver electric bike accessories to over 150 countries worldwide